The International Development Research Center (IDRC), Justice Canada and the Pathfinders for Peaceful, Just and Inclusive Societies are hosting a High-Level Session at the 8th Open Government Partnership (OGP) Global Summit held in Tallinn, Estonia on September 6-7, 2023.
We are in the midst of intersecting crises – climate change, debt, rising costs of living, increased conflict and weakening public trust – and the SDGs are off-track at the midpoint of the 2030 Agenda. Recognizing that people-centered and open justice is a critical tool to address these challenges, this session seeks to explore ways to shift from justice ambitions/ commitments to concrete actions to deliver justice for all.
- Shannon Green, Assistant to the Administrator of the Bureau for Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance (DRG), USAID
- Widodo Ekatjahjana, Head of the National Law Development Agency under the Ministry of Law and Human Rights, Government of Indonesia
- Sheila Formento, Executive Director, Alternative Law Groups
- Hon. Justice Joseph Kiplagat Sergon, National Steering Committee for Implementation of Alternative Justice System, Judiciary of Kenya
- Agnes Cynthia Amoding, Young Justice Leader
- Swati Mehta, Program Director, the Pathfinders for Peaceful, Just and Inclusive Societies at the NYU Center on International Cooperation